DV Lottery – FAQ
Every Year, the DV Lottery Program which is usually known as green card lottery awards 50,000 visas to individuals from one side of the planet to the other. Every one of the 50,000 victors are given a Green Card which approves the candidates and their families to live and work in the United States. In contrast to the next visa prerequisites, DV lottery has less qualification necessities which are expected to partake in the lottery program:
– the candidate should be from a passing country. On the off chance that the candidate isn’t brought into the world in a qualified nation the person might guarantee qualification through their life partner gave the mate is from a qualified country. In the event that the candidate isn’t hitched, the person in Aplikasi Pasang Togel question might qualify through her folks just when both of the parent is from a qualified country.
– candidate should meet either the instruction or work experience necessity. The candidate must gangs a secondary school instruction or its same OR should have two years work insight in the beyond five years.
When the DV lottery enrollment is closed, the PC at the Kentucky Consular Center will haphazardly pick from the submitted passages from every one of the districts. The victors of the draw will be told via mail with additional directions alongside the expense prerequisite.
FAQ’s on the Diversity Visa Lottery
- Why certain nations don’t meet all requirements for the DV lottery program?
DV lottery is expected to give a migration freedom to individuals from different locales that have lower paces of movement to United States each year. The law expresses that locales with high confirmation rates should not be given the qualification to partake in the lottery.
These are the nations from which a sum of 50,000 people in the Family-Sponsored and Employment-Based visa classifications moved to the United States during the past five years. Consistently the USCIS adds the affirmation figures (family and work migration) for the past five years to recognize the areas whose locals will be ineligible for the yearly held DV lottery program. This is on the grounds that a different assurance is made before every yearly lottery program where not many nations qualified for the current year may not be qualified one year from now.
- Is there an age limit for the members?
No. There is no base age to apply for the lottery program, however the instructive or the work experience necessity for every candidate at the hour of utilization will successfully exclude many individuals beneath the age of 18.
- Could an individual who has as of now enlisted for a migrant visa apply for the lottery program?
Indeed, an individual who has effectively enrolled in another worker classification might partake in the lottery.
- How might the victors be informed?
At the point when the enlistment time frame closes, a PC will haphazardly choose passages from among every one of the sections. At the point when a passage or application has been chosen, the candidate will be told by a letter by the Kentucky Consular Center, alongside visa application directions. The KCC will proceed with the interaction until the chose DV lottery candidates are told to show up for interviews at a U.S. consular office.